Overview of Article Topics
Absinthe Las Vegas
Absinthe Show Overview
Absinthe is a thrilling showcase of world-class artists who perform amazing feats of strength, balance, danger and unfathomable flexibility. Below are links to help you score the best ticket deals for the Absinthe show.
- Click here to view discounted Absinthe tickets.
- Click here to view all discounted Las Vegas Shows.
- Search for discounted Las Vegas show tickets on Groupon.
Want to save money before you hit the Absinthe show? Below are some of our top articles on dining options and how to save money at the Las Vegas restaurants.
- Click here to learn about how to save money while dining in Las Vegas
- Click here to read about the best Las Vegas buffets
- Click here to read eating out on a budget
[irp posts=”48259″ name=”How to Save Money in Vegas for Dining Out”]
Absinthe Show Notes:
- Show length is 90 minutes
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Discounts are available for this show – click here to discounted Absinthe tickets
Information from the Absinthe website:
Recently named by Las Vegas Weekly as “the #1 greatest show in Las Vegas history”, Absinthe is the provocative but unforgettable variety show which delivers that ‘only in Vegas’ experience you came looking for.
Absinthe at Caesars Palace is a fantastical blend of carnival and spectacle, featuring wild, outlandish acts performed on an intimate, circular stage where the audience is as close to the action as you can possibly get.
Grab a drink and enter Spiegelworld’s wondrous tent, an immersive adult playground which transports you to another dimension. Not for the faint-hearted, these ridiculously talented and sexy performers from across the globe mix outrageous comedy with jaw-dropping feats of virtuosity and danger.
Hosted by the filthy rich (and just plain filthy) Gazillionaire and inspired by the absinthe-drenched cabarets of the late 19th century Europe, Absinthe is an intoxicating cocktail of a circus, burlesque, and vaudeville for a 21st-century audience. The New York Times said, “Imagine Cirque du Soleil as channeled through The Rocky Horror Picture Show.”
Though this racy, adults-only show is downright hilarious, it’s definitely not for timid audiences. It has all the elements of an R-rated movie, but with more glam and laughs.
[irp posts=”48275″ name=”Best Buffet in Las Vegas”]
Ticket prices start at $91.56 and go up to $199 per person plus tax.
Discounts start at approximately 10% off per person and go up to over 20% savings, which depends on which night you are attending. Click here to view discounted Absinthe tickets.
The Show Absinthe is held at The Spiegeltent at Caesars Palace at 3570 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Absinthe Show Days and Hours
Absinthe is produced daily at 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM.
- Sunday – 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM
- Monday – 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM
- Tuesday – 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM
- Wednesday – 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM
- Thursday – 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM
- Friday – 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM
- Saturday – 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM