Circus Circus Las Vegas Pool
Circus Circus Las Vegas Pool Overview
Add splash to your summer in Splash Zone! Circus Circus’ newly expanded pool experience features a 50′ waterslide tower with three exciting slides, Splash Pad – an all ages water playground with waterfalls and splash buckets, plus Splash Snacks food truck and Cabanas for rent.
There is a separate swimming pool for the RV park guests.
Does this sound great? Hang on before you head to Circus Circus for some water play as the expanded pool at Circus Circus, which includes the Splash Zone Slide and Pool Complex is exclusive to Circus Circus – Las Vegas’ current registered hotel guests.
- Number of Pools: Two, plus a pool in the Circusland RV Park.
- Jacuzzi: Yes, two.
- Indoors/Outdoors: Outdoors.
- Size of Pool Area: 3,000 SF
- Heated: Yes, all pools are heated from mid-February through November up to 80 degrees.
- Chairs and Chaises provided by the hotel
- Towel Service: Yes, provided by the hotel
- Poolside WiFi: No
- Entry Rules: Hotel guests only
- Handicap Accessible: No
Circus Circus Las Vegas Pool Location
The address for the Circus Circus Las Vegas Pool complex is 2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109.
Walking directions from the Circus Circus hotel lobby/west valet: Proceed to Promenade level, past Adventurdome toward the Skyrise Tower. Take the enclosed bridge walkway to the pool entrance.
Circus Circus Cabanas
Enjoy the comfort of a shaded Cabana. Each Cabana includes lounge chairs, straight-back chairs, ceiling fan, TV, mini-fridge, safe and storage cabinet. Cabanas seat up to four people and pricing starts at $100.
A limited number of cabanas available. Pricing starts at $100 and is subject to change. Cabanas may be reserved at the Splash Zone check-in desk or, in advance, by calling 702-691-5862.
Circus Circus Amenities
- The Pool Snack Bar is open daily during summer; weekends only, September through October; and closed in December and January.
- Over the weekends there is a DJ.
- Toy rental is available from $2 – $11 per item, which include inner tubes, rafts, and other pool toys
- 50 FOOT SLIDE TOWER: Featuring three slides – Mat Racer, Aqua Tube and Speed Slide. Sliders must be 42” or taller to ride the Mat Racer, and 48” or taller to ride the Aqua Tube and Speed Slide.
- SPLASH PAD: Splash and play all day with water cannons, spill buckets, rain trees and more. Turn, pull and throttle the interactive water play space. Children under 6 must be supervised by an adult. And, of course, everyone should be prepared to get absolutely drenched!
- POOLS: Two refreshing pools and relaxing whirlpools.
Circus Circus Las Vegas Pool Hours
- Summer Pool Hours: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM – Daily
- Fall and Winter Pool Hours: 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM – Daily
- Slide Tower – Only Mat Racer Slide Open: 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Weekdays
- Slide Tower – All Slides Open: 10:30 AM – 6:00 PM – Weekends