One expense that most people don’t take into account is Disneyland parking! At $15 a day, that will quickly add up during your trip. That first day $15 might not sound like much but by day 3 or 4 you could have just bought the family a nice meal!
Disneyland Parking Tips
- Consider getting a Premium Park Pass if you might be going more than 2 – 3 times in the year as you will receive many discounts with this card, including parking ($15 a day vs $129 for the year.).
- Check to see if AAA has any Disneyland parking discounts – sometimes you can park for FREE.
- Going with family and /or friends? You can carpool in with them as tight as possible to reduce your daily fee.
- Downtown Disney will give you 3 hours for free so if you have someone who isn’t into the rides, have them go and move the car to a different spot to park for FREE (every 3 hours of course).
- Go at sunrise/dusk as they stop collecting parking fees at this time. It might not be all day in the sun but you can get several hours in and beat the heat.
- If you are staying on a Disneyland property, the property is free. When looking at your package, be sure to take that into consideration to see if you are getting a great deal or not.
Disneyland Tips and Resources
- 4 Things To Do at Disneyland | Secret Things To Do
- Disneyland Resort Hotels Secret Things To Do & See
- Disney’s California Adventure (not so) Secret Things To Do
- Disneyland Discount Tickets
- Disneyland Parking – Tips & Tricks
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disneyland
- Disneyland Kennel Club
- Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort
- Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland Resort
- Survival Guide to Holiday Time at the Disneyland Resort
What money saving tips do you have to share with others on Disneyland parking tips and tricks?