Eiffel Tower Las Vegas
Eiffel Tower Las Vegas Overview
The theme is the city of Paris, France; it includes a half-scale, 540′ tall replica of the Eiffel Tower, a sign in the shape of the Montgolfier balloon, a two-thirds size Arc de Triomphe, a replica of La Fontaine des Mers, and a 1,200-seat theatre called Le Théâtre des Arts. The front of the hotel suggests the Paris Opera House and the Louvre.
Eiffel Tower Las Vegas Location
Located at the Paris Las Vegas, just south of the intersection of the Vegas Strip and Flamingo Road at 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
Eiffel Tower Las Vegas Hours
- Monday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Friday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Eiffel Tower Las Vegas Restaurant
If you want an exceptional dinner with amazing ambiance, then the Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas is a restaurant you for sure to consider. Located on the 11th-floor, the Eiffel Tower restaurant offers a romantic dinner experience
I went there for an anniversary dinner and the view of the Bellagio fountains was almost as wonderful as my meal.
Click here to view the Eiffel Tower menu.
Make your reservation by 4:30 PM to reserve a window table, the best seat on the Las Vegas Strip, and enjoy the stunning view and Bellagio fountains while dining on Chef Joho’s modern interpretations of classic French cuisine
- Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Brunch: Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Dinner: Sunday – Thursday: 4:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Dinner: Friday – Saturday: 4:30 pm to 11:00 pm
- Bar and Lounge: Monday – Friday: 11:00 am – midnight
- Bar and Lounge: Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am – midnight
Eiffel Tower Las Vegas Viewing Deck
Complete your night with a view of the city lights then add the Eiffel Tower viewing deck to your bucket list.
Visitors to ride a glass elevator up 460′ to see the city’s landmarks during the day or admire the iconic lights at night. With 46 stories and a 360-degree observation deck, the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas has some of the best views on the Strip
Ticket price varies depending on the time you visit.
Click here to view discounted tickets for the Eiffel Towel Viewing Deck on Groupon.
Viewing Deck Hours
The Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck is open daily from 10:00 am – 1:00 am. The daytime hours are 10 a.m.–6:59 p.m. and nighttime hours are 7 p.m.– 1:00 a.m.