Overview of Article Topics
Gondola Ride Las Vegas
There used to be a gondola ride at Lake Las Vegas but now the only gondola rides are at The Venetian.
Venetian Gondola Ride Overview
If you want to feel that you are on a gondola on a canal in Venice being serenaded by a gondolier, then gondola ride at The Venetian should be on your Las Vegas bucket list.
Venetian Gondola Ride Price
Gondola ride tip, if there isn’t a line then pay for the shared gondola as sometimes you will be the only one on the ride.
Reservations may be made at the Emporio D’Gondola located inside the Grand Canal Shoppes. And with any activity on The Strip, pricing is subject to change.
- Shared Gondola (Seats Four): $29.00 per person
- Private Gondola (For Two): $116.00
Holiday Pricing (6/29-7/8):
- Shared Gondola (Seats Four): $36.00 per person
- Private Gondola (For Two): $144.00
- Starting at $22.00
Venetian Gondola Ride Ticket Booth Hours
- Indoor Gondola: 9:30 a.m.
- Outdoor Gondola: 10:00 a.m.
Venetian Gondola Ride Ticket Ride Hours
- Sunday – Thursday: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm*
- Friday – Saturday: 10:00 am – 12:00 am*
- Daily: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm*
*Last Gondola leaves the dock 15 minutes prior to closing. The Outdoor Ride operates on a seasonal and weather permitting basis.
Venetian Gondola Ride Coupon
I have not seen discounted tickets for the Venetian gondola ride but you can always check Las Vegas Groupon for a rare one.
If you want to buy combination tickets you can buy for example Madame Tussauds and a gondola ride bundle to save money.
How Long is the Gondola Ride at the Venetian
The indoor gondola ride is approximately 15 minutes.