One of my favorite salads and I made it for the Food. Fire. Feasts. event. The photo above was shot with my camera phone on the fly but you can still see the colors in this salad.
Heirloom Caprese Salad
- Spring Mix
- Heirloom Tomatoes, small to large
- Heirloom Tomatoes, grape or cherry
- Burrata balls, sliced and reshaped
- Balsamic Reduction
- Olive Oil
- Sprinkle spring mix on the outer edge of the platter to complete the circle.
- Slice the heirloom tomatoes and place on platter.
- Slice the burrata cheese ball and place in between the sliced heirloom tomatoes.
- Sprinkle in the cherry or grape heirloom tomatoes.
- Drizzle oil over salad
- Drizzle balsamic reduction over salad.
- Sprinkle basil over salad.