Las Vegas Monorail
Walking around Las Vegas to see the sites is great fun and before you know it you can be a LONG way from your hotel. And, at the end of the day you may not feel like walking back. (Especially if you have enjoying the Las Vegas shopping stops along the way.)
If you don’t want to hail a taxi to take you to your destination, the Las Vegas Monorail may be the mode of transportation you might find useful. If you are here for a few days, the unlimited passes are a great deal if you foresee needing a ride. In my opinion the monorail is a great for families as it’s predictable and the kids will enjoy watching the scenery on your way to your destination.
If you are looking to save money on tickets, be sure to follow Las Vegas Monorail on Twitter and Facebook as this is where they share information on discounted Las Vegas Monorail tickets.
LAS VEGAS MONORAIL HOURS
- Mondays = 7:00 AM – midnight
- Tuesday – Thursday = 7:00 AM – 2:00 AM
- Friday – Sunday = 7:00 AM – 3:00 AM
LAS VEGAS MONORAIL TICKETS
The monorail tickets can be purchased at vending machines located inside each station and at station hotel properties.
LAS VEGAS MONORAIL PRICES
- $5 = single ride ticket
- $12 = unlimited 24-hour pass
- $22 = unlimited 2 day pass
- $28 = unlimited 3 day pass
- $36 = unlimited 4 day pass
- $43 = unlimited 5 day pass
- $56 = unlimited 7 day pass
NEVADA DISCOUNTED FOR THE LAS VEGAS MONORAIL
Discount tickets for Nevada residents are available at all of the Monorail’s customer service ticketing offices upon presentation of your valid Nevada driver’s license, State of Nevada government-issued identification card or Nevada Sheriff Card.
- Local fare is $1 per ride.
- Maximum purchase: two (2) single ride tickets per person per day OR one (1) twenty (20)- ride ticket no more frequently than every ten (10) days.
- Customers purchasing a 20-ride ticket may not purchase any other local fare tickets within the 10-day restriction time.
Las Vegas Monorail Stations
- Flamingo / Caesars Palace station
- Harrah’s / The Linq- Imperial Palace station
- Bally’s / Paris station
- Las Vegas Convention Center station
- MGM Grand station
- SLS Las Vegas station
- Westgate Station
Las Vegas Monorail online