Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe, then this Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars may be what you are looking for.
For most, all these ingredients are already in your pantry, and if not, it is a simple shopping list to grab the missing ingredients.
I love this recipe because it combines the perfect combo of sweet and salty. YUM
[irp posts=”39838″ name=”Caramel Popcorn | Milk Duds Popcorn Balls”]
Want to mix it up? Add some M&Ms, Reese’s Pieces, or some other colorful candy on top.
No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars Recipe
- 2 cups pretzel twists (for crust)
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1.5 cups melted butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 cup pretzel twists
- Place 2 cups of pretzels into a food processor and pulse until it creates fine crumbs.
- Mix together the pretzel crumbs with the peanut butter, melted butter, and powdered sugar.
- Line a 13" x 9" baking pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the pretzel crumb mix into the pan, pressing down firmly with a spatula.
- Melt the chocolate chips and shortening in microwave or with a Wilton Melting Pot.
- Spread the melted chocolate over the pretzel crumb mix, smoothing it out.
- Break the 1 cup of pretzel twists and sprinkle on top of the melted chocolate.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate for up an hour or more.
- Slice into bars and serve.