Piano Bar Las Vegas
Piano Bars on The Strip
Bar at Times Square at New York New York
From the Bar at Times Square website:
It’s like the ultimate neighborhood bar, complete with the No. 1-rated dueling piano show in Las Vegas. Come Thirsty, Be Loud, Stay Late!
Bar at Times Square Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 1:00 PM – 2:30 AM
- Friday – Sunday: 11:00 AM – 2:30 AM
Bar at Times Square Additional Information
- Address: 3790 Las Vegas Blvd S – Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Cover charge: $10
- Bar at Times Square website
- Limited food menu available from 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Cutting-edge cocktail menu along w/ beer bucket and shot specials
- 14 large flat-screen TVs to catch your favorite game
- Bar-top gaming
Eastside Lounge at the Encore at Wynn
Napoleon’s Piano Bar at Paris Las Vegas
From the Paris Website:
Located off Paris’ promenade, pop into Napoleon’s, a lively piano bar and lounge boasting an old Vegas showroom ambiance. Decorated with wood-paneled walls lined in gold, red curtains and a black and white checkered floor, Napoleon’s Lounge invites Las Vegas hotel guests to stop by for a quick drink or a dance.
The drink menu features everything from an impressive wine list to plenty of Chambord-based cocktails, cognac, scotch, whiskey, and bourbons. For the sweeter side, indulge in plenty of alcoholic dessert drinks. Try the Midnight in Paris with Godiva chocolate liqueur or the Banana Split Martini.
Revelry is taken up a notch here as dueling pianists go head-to-head every night. The comedic piano players spin the hits from old party classics to current pop culture as they play almost all of the audience’s requests.
Entertainment starts at 5:00 PM and ends at 1:00 AM.
- Address: 3655 Las Vegas Blvd S – Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Attire: Casual
- Cover Price: No cover for live music or dueling pianos
- Phone: (702) 946-7000
- Napoleon’s website
The Piano Bar at Harrah’s
From the Harrah’s Website:
If you’re all about having outrageous, non-stop fun on the Strip, The Piano Bar at Harrah’s Las Vegas delivers just that.
Located right at the casino exit, just a few steps from the action-packed Carnaval Court, The Piano Bar offers a full slate of live, interactive shows including Dueling Pianos show and Rusty’s All-Star Las Vegas Karaoke.
Dueling Pianos: Identical twins Kim and Tamara Pinegar show off their talented skills (competing for your applause) in the ultimate sibling rivalry. Catch these sisters in their dueling piano show nightly at 9 PM at The Piano Bar.
The Piano Bar at Harrah’s Hours
- Sunday – Thursday: 2:00 PM – 1:00 AM
- Friday and Saturday: 12:00 PM – 4:00 AM
- Located inside Harrah’s at 3475 Las Vegas Blvd. S – Las Vegas, NV
- Attire: Casual
- Cover Prices: Varies
- (702) 369-5000
- Website – Harrah’s Las Vegas
Piano Bars at Downtown Las Vegas
Don’t Tell Mama
517 Fremont Street – Las Vegas, NV 89101 | Phone number (702) 207-0788