Overview of Article Topics
- 1 Super Summer Theater Overview
- 2 Super Summer Theater Details
- 3 Super Summer Theater Location
- 4 Super Summer Theater Tickets
- 5 Super Summer Theater Parking
- 6 Super Summer Theater Hours
- 7 Super Summer Theater Food & Beverage
- 8 What to Take to Super Summer Theater
- 9 Super Summer Theater Photos
- 10 Related Posts
Super Summer Theater
Super Summer Theater Overview
For a relaxing evening with friends and family under the stars, attend one of the Super Summer Theater performances. Grab a blanket, pack your picnic basket, and watch great performances performed by local theater talent.
The Super Summer Theater is one on my list of fun things to do as a couple or with a group of friends. The ambiance will not disappoint.
Super Summer Theater Details
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Spring Mountain Ranch State Park
- Address: PO Box 124, Blue Diamond, NV 89004
- Phone: 702-875-4141
- Time: 8:05 PM
- Price: $15
- Visit Website
Super Summer Theater Location
The Super Summer Theater is located within Spring Mountain Ranch State Park, 6375 Highway 159, Blue Diamond, NV 89004. Follow NV-159 W until you reach the turn for the Super Summer Theater.
Super Summer Theater Tickets
Click here to view the latest shows for Super Summer Theater. Tickets are $15 each plus a facility fee of $2.5o per ticket. Children who are five years and younger are free to attend the show. There are flex passes available each year for $100 but they sell out fast so if you want one, grab one as soon as they are available.
Super Summer Theater Parking
While there is plenty of free parking to support the guests, it is recommended that you get there early to park close to the entrance. There will be a manned booth for you to enter the park but if you show them your tickets for the show, you will not have to pay an entrance fee. The parking lot opens at 5:00 PM.
Super Summer Theater Hours
- The parking lot opens at 5:00 PM – if you arrive prior to 5:00 PM, you will be required to pay the $10 park entrance fee
- The gate opens for meadow seating at 6:00 PM
- Shows start at 8:05 PM and run for 2 – 3 hours depending on the show. (Note, the September shows start at 7:05 PM)
Super Summer Theater Food & Beverage
There are a few independent vendors selling food and beverages and the theater runs a small booth area selling cold drinks, popcorn, candy bars, and other vendor type food and beverages.
- Hot Dogs
- Ice Cream
- Fruit Bar
- Hot Chocolate
What to Take to Super Summer Theater
For meadow seating, be aware of the following:
Lounge/banana chairs (The blanket section can have backrests, like stadium seats, but not beach chairs. Chairs cannot be more than 18 inches above the ground. Your bottom has to be on the ground. Low sand chairs are not allowed. Only regular size chairs, NOT high back or elevated chairs, are allowed in the chair section.
When you attend the Super Summer Theater you will see a lot of guests in line with wagons – they are a must in my opinion. If you get there early it makes it easier to store all your items instead of holding them over a long period of time while you wait for the gate to open.
Due to the height limitations, selecting a chair can be tricky (you can rent chairs for $1 but IMO they are not that comfortable.) The chair listed above is 21″ and is what we take for meadow seating but have not had an issue with them. Also, the table is 18″ tall and is a nice addition to place food and beverages on so they don’t accidently spill on your picnic blanket.