Overview of Article Topics
- 1 Aquariums in Las Vegas
- 2 Arcades in Las Vegas
- 3 Go Karts Las Vegas
- 4 Hiking in Las Vegas With Kids
- 5 Ice Skating in Las Vegas
- 6 Indoor Rock Climbing in Las Vegas
- 7 Laser Tag in Las Vegas
- 8 Las Vegas Movies
- 9 Mini Golf in Las Vegas
- 10 Nevada State Railroad Museum
- 11 Splash Pads in Las Vegas
- 12 Swimming Pools in Las Vegas
- 13 Water Parks in Las Vegas
- 14 Related Posts
If you are looking for fun things to do in Vegas with the kids… bookmark this page and check back often as this will be the “round up” of all the fun family events happening around the Las Vegas Valley.
Things to Do in Vegas With Kids
Las Vegas Family Events Calendar Notes
- Click here to view our Las Vegas Events calendar
- Click on the link within the description to read more on each individual event and click on the link within the venue field to view the address and other family events to be held at this venue.
- Most of these family events in the Las Vegas Valley are free but some are not, so be sure to check so you are not surprised at the gate.
- To keep the round-up from being cluttered, we will remove the events after they have passed.
- If you know of an event or find a mistake, please drop us an email or comment below so we can update the information to share with others.
Things to Do in Vegas With Kids
My kids LOVE aquariums and even though we are in a desert, we still have some amazing displays of water life in our wonderful city.
If the weather is too hot or you have found yourself here on a rainy day, hanging out in an arcade is always a good source of family-friendly fun (and a little competition!).
Start your engines! One of my family’s personal favorite is to hit one of the tracks on the weekend to race go-karts with one another.
Another family favorite past time is to go hiking. You may be surprised how many gorgeous trails we have in our immediate area!
Cool down when it’s hot with one of these indoor ice skating venues in Las Vegas (and if it’s wintertime, check out our outdoor venues to make your cheeks rosy!).
If the weather is too hot then try your hand with the family at one of these indoor rock climbing facilities in Las Vegas.
Laser tag is fun for small and BIG kids (meaning parents)!!! Our list has several options for you to consider for your indoor family-friendly fun.
There are a lot of indoor and outdoor movies theaters and some offer heavily discounted or FREE movies.
My family is still very competitive when it comes to mini golf – oh my. You would think it was the Masters of Mini Golf as they take their turns so seriously.
All aboard! If you are looking for something different to do with the kids, then check out the Nevada State Railroad Museum.
Splash pads starting opening in May and stay open through August – September. Check out our article to find one near you to help the kids beat the summer heat.
While some swimming pools should be deemed “adults only” in Las Vegas, there are family-friendly swimming pools in Las Vegas.
We have two amazing water parks in Las Vegas and Henderson and if you are looking for a day of water fun, you won’t be disappointed.