Overview of Article Topics
There are so many wonderful things to do in Las Vegas and what is a surprise to many is that is are a lot of things to do that are not related to The Strip and gambling.
Things to do in Las Vegas
Romantic Things to do in Las Vegas
When you think of Las Vegas you probably don’t think of it as a romantic city, but it can be if you know where to go! Click here to read our top picks for romantic things to do in Las Vegas.
If you are looking for a place to dine with your spouse, celebrate an anniversary, or preparing for a marriage proposal then Las Vegas is the right place with stunning views, elegant ambiance, and fine food and wine. Click here to view our list of Romantic Restaurants in Las Vegas.
Dog Parks in Las Vegas & Henderson
When I moved to Las Vegas I was so surprised at how many dog parks there are here – Las Vegas loves its pooches! Use the links below to find a dog park near you.
Las Vegas Aquariums
Sharks and mermaids, oh my! There are many options for aquatic fun on and off-Strip. Use the links below to find an aquarium for your fun.
- Las Vegas Aquariums
- Golden Nugget in Las Vegas Shark Tank
- Mirage Aquarium
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
- Silverton Aquarium Live Mermaid Shows
Las Vegas Restaurants
- Best Buffet in Las Vegas
- Birthday Deals and Freebies – National and Las Vegas List
- Buffet of Buffets – one of the best buffet bargains in town
- Carmine’s Las Vegas
- Eating Out on a Budget
- Kids Eat Free – national and local list
- Krazy Buffet in Las Vegas
- Leticia’s in Las Vegas
- Old School Pizzeria
- Romantic Restaurants in Las Vegas