While on your family vacation you will probably have lots of options for entertainment. Even with knowing there are lots of options, we still take a few board games to have a good ole family game night.
There are so many great games to consider packing that the players in your family from young to old will enjoy.
Classic Board Games
Other popular games and card games that travel well and that are fun to play:
If your family is as twisted as mine then consider:
- Cards Against Humanity – classic twisted family fun (read my article on Cards Against Humanity)
- Five Second Rule Uncensored – this game travels well since it is a small box. When we went to Supai, we took the cards and timer out of the box and put in a baggie for easier travel.
- Joking Hazard – this game is a lot of fun and for sure twisted (and sometimes gross – yep, even for us!)
- Secret Hitler – the game isn’t twisted but it’s… well, Hitler related
A few of the games that we pack when we travel:
- Good old-fashioned deck of cards to play whist or rummy
- Mexican Train dominoes is a popular game with our family
What games do you take on your family vacation to keep the family entertained?