Overview of Article Topics
Town Square Cactus Coaster Train Ride
Town Square Cactus Coaster Train Ride Overview
I love Town Square. It’s a wonderful outdoor mall offering guests a variety of dining options, shopping, entertainment, and more. While there, you will probably see the Cactus Coaster train ride weaving through the area full of kids and adult.
From the Town Square Cactus Coaster website:
All Aboard! Bring the kids to Town Square for a ride on the Cactus Coaster. This electric trackless train has a locomotive and four passenger wagons, operating on a silent 48-volt motor. A conductor is on board to take passengers on their journey through the open-air center.
The train runs daily during center hours, and it can seat up to 22 children and/or adults.
Town Square Cactus Coaster Train Location
The Cactus Coaster train ride is located within Town Square in Las Vegas.
Town Square Cactus Coaster Train Ride Cost
- Children and adults can ride the Cactus Coaster for $3, and adults with children under three years ride for free.
- Guests can buy five rides and get the 6th for free or buy 10 rides for $20.
- Tickets are available at the Town Square Concierge and can be purchased in advance or the day of the ride.
Town Square Cactus Coaster Train Ride Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Friday & Saturday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
*All hours are weather permitting.